Sunday, March 15, 2009

Contracting ...

No - I am not in labor - well not the kind that will deliver this baby, anyway. I am spending most of my free time working with a few contractors that we know and trust. I have dragged Braden all over the place looking at materials and colors. And after all of it, I don't seem to be any closer. The casings from the previous blog entry are beautiful and unique but don't seem to be for sale (a potential problem if I ever heard of one).

As a nesting mother, nothing can move quickly enough for me! I long for the day that my furniture is all in the garage and I am totally inconvenienced by workers being in my way and making noise during naptimes. I know I will probably complain about that in a future blog but it sure sounds great to me now!

No comments: