Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picture Perfect

Anyone who really knows me knows that I have no taste. In the past I have left my walls blank because I know whatever I put up will probably look bad and have to come down – leaving a hole in the wall. Once we finished the home remodel I felt compelled to hang pictures but even more afraid of messing up the perfect paint. Solution: Command picture hanging strips. I still think forever about everything I hang but now I know that if I need to take it down – I can – without even leaving a mark on the wall! Thank you 3M!


Arizona water - upstairs bathroom

3 comments:

stylesignaturephotography said...

i facing the same miserable .. good tip and nice picture you have on your wall ..

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I LOVE that photo...your good taste definitely kicked in on that one!

Jackee said...

I'm with Robin! I love the picture too and I'm sure it looks great in your bathroom. Way to go!