Saturday, October 24, 2009

Christensen Campfire Roast

On Friday, October 16 we left as soon as Aaron got off work to drive to the Heber area and meet Grandma and Grandpa Christensen at their campsite for a hot dog and marshmallow roast. The area was beautiful – even more so because we took a wrong turn and ended up driving thru the fall colors in the mountains a bit longer than we were supposed to. The food was fabulous. I had never had hotdogs with just mustard and onions before but I LOVED them. Braden got to roast his own marshmallow for the first time and actually did a really good job. And I even remembered to get out the camera! The evening ended sooner than I would have liked but then I guess getting kids to bed IS eventually necessary!

Posh campers: Simba, Cailin and Grandma


Braden perfectly toasting his marshmellow without making it all sticky which he thinks is gross.


No comments: