Saturday, February 7, 2009

Walking With Dinosaurs Live

A few blogs ago I mentioned how much Braden likes dinosaurs, right? As it turns out, he gets it from his daddy. When Aaron saw that the "Walking with Dinosaurs" show was coming to the Energy Solutions Arena (can't we just call it the Delta Center???) he started mentioning it every few weeks. As the show dates approached the mentions became more frequent. But even the week before we still hadn't decided to purchase tickets. That was with Aaton's Aunt Kathy called to ask if we were going because she wanted to come, too. How can I resist and entire Dinosaur family? We got the best seats we could at that point (wihtout having to mortgage the house) and loved it. The main reason I hadn't been sure about going (other than the price) was that I thought it might scare Braden. But at intermission when Aaron went for popcorn, Braden wouldn't leave his seat because he was afraid he might miss a second of the performance. (As it turned out, the land mass rocks moved several times during intermission which he felt was WELL worth him having stayed behind with me.)

2 comments:

Jackee said...

That sounds like fun. I wish we would've gone. My boys would have loved it!

Becky said...

Dang Nat! You've been a busy blogger lately! Was the dinosaur show in 3D? It looks like it was awesome, though I'm surprised Braden wasn't scared of it. Cute pix. I can't believe how big Braden is getting!