Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dearest Aunt Frances

There are some people that have the ability to leave a big impression in a small amount of time. That was my Aunt Frances. Her sunny disposition and sense of humor quickly touched everyone around her. When she was diagnosed with colon cancer she joked about having to "put on weight" and the anti-nausea pills that she "couldn't keep down."

Aunt es passed away in early July just a few days before her birthday. I miss her so much. But even as my eyes tear up I can't help but remember her contagious laughter and start to smile. Heaven must be an even happier place now that she is there.



Christmas in Australia 2001

1 comment:

Jackee said...

I'm so sorry, Natalie, that must be really hard. I'm glad you are able to remember the joys she brought to you, hopefully that also gives you comfort.