Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grandparents are the BEST!

Even though this picture was taken at Disneyland (I'll get to that in a later blog) I loved the photo so much that I thought it ought to have its own entry. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to know that Braden has other people in his life that love him as much as Aaron and I do - his grandparents. Growing up I only had one that lived close enough (and survived long enough) to be a major part of my childhood. Braden still has 5! And what does he think of them? The smile in this photo says it all. He loves each and every one and talks about them constantly. So, in case we don't say it often enough, thank you Grandparents. We love you!


Lynn and Braden - proving that even waiting in a Disneyland line can be the most fun thing ever . . . if you do it with your Grandpa!

No comments: