Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lashes I Love!

One of the many wonderful things about having a child is getting to see how the family genes mix to produce such a beautiful creature. (Yes, of course I am biased.) At this point I think he will have my mother's blue- grey eyes, Aaron's father's fuill blond hair, Aaron's mother's cute nose and my father's dimple in the chin. All features I love in both their original owners and in him. But the one feature for which I have a twinge of jealousy is the Christensen lashes. Full and long - if I had those I might take the time to put on mascara - or perhaps I wouldn't even have to!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my gosh! I guess I never realized how long his eyelashes were! He's so beautiful! Yeah, I'm so totally jealous. I was thinking earlier today how I wish that fake eyelashes could be permanently attached to your eyelids. Why are the awesome lashes always wasted on boys???