Sunday, April 20, 2008

Farewell

You gnawed thru several couches
Pulled out chunks of our new rug
You made our lawn all lumpy
with the counless times you dug

You bit a can of shaving cream
which blew up on the spot
You chewed our wall to see if you
could find a laser "dot"

The massive holes you left did
truly shock me in the start -
But now you're gone, its NO surprise
a void has filled my heart

In parting I would like to say
I miss you my dear friend.
And given but the chance -
I'd let you chew it all again!


In loving memory of Oso

January 2000 - April 2008

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nat, I'm so sorry, I had no idea. I miss him, he was such a sweet boy!

Becky said...

Oh, Nat. Poor Oso! I hope he went happily--I'm sure he is enjoying doggie heaven right now. You were a good mommy to him!

martysjotd said...

PACS Administrator? In Sandy no less?!? Do I know you??

Marty