Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Reluctant Hello

Blogging...sounds a lot like writing in my journal (which I don't do nearly enough) and then publishing it for everyone else to read (aren't those things private for a reason?). I resisted for years, but today, Saturday, March 9, 2008 I have decided to cave. Why? It might be that I am ashamed to be a computer sys admin without an up-to-date website. It might be that I am finally following the example of my younger sisters. Or, most likely, it might be that there is a pile of laundry to fold and dishes that need to be done and I need an excuse to avoid them. Don't worry - soon I will start a home business as an excuse to avoid blogging.

2 comments:

Cheryll C said...

Good Job!
I have been 'pressured' as well to start a blog instead of all my emails to friends with my movie reviews. So I started one, but alas, I find updating seems more time consuming than email. But at least I've started ;-)
I like your blog, it seems easier to see pictures than in attachments to email!

The Lingwalls said...

You're MY hero!