Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Nickel For Your Thoughts

On Friday night we finally overcame Braden's unusual resistance and went to the nickelcade as a family. We all had a great time. Braden rode rides with me while Aaron played some games. Than Braden played video games with Aaron while I focused on beating the twister game to win almost 300 tickets. When I was bored with winning (or was it that I was out of nickels ....) we chose prizes. We actually had enough for a blow up dolphin (now in competition with Tyler for the best friend slot), a twisted bouncy ball and some tiny army men. So - how many nickels does it take to win a blow up dolphin? A LOT more than it would take to buy one!

Braden and Aaron on a quick safari


Braden with his new dolphin cleverly named "Dolphin." Why is he wearing socks on his hands? Don't even get me started!

No comments: