Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sleep Drprived with Santa

Normally when you go to an event you want the best seat in the house. But since we only signed up for Breakfast with Santa at Hogle Zoo the night before it happened we weren’t surprised to be at a table in the back. In the end I was as blessing! A few minutes after sitting down I realized I hadn’t brushed Tyler’s hair on the way out the door – and of course we were about to take pictures. I rifled thru my purse but couldn’t find a comb so I had no choice - I had to use the only thing I could find. I would say that this was a low point except that while forking thru his hair, I looked down and noticed that a tag was sticking out of the side of my shirt. Yes – the kind of tag that hides inside when you don’t have your shirt on inside out. I tried to hold my head high as I walked past everyone on the way to the bathroom – but once there realized that there was no changing place for Cailin who also had a dirty diaper. (Big sigh…thank goodness we had brought our stroller which gave her a LITTLE privacy.) Just another day in the life of the sleep deprived…


Tyler, Cailin and Braden with Santa

1 comment:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

LOL! Sounds like one of those days...I can so relate. Of course, I love Cailin's adorable outfit!