Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lucky 7

Is seven really lucky? I don't know. But I am due in 7 days - June 27. Does that mean I will have the baby by then? My prediction is no. I predict I will go into labor on July 2nd, but if I don't, I will be induced on July 4th most likely. Most people can't believe I am willing to wait an extra week but I have to say this pregnancy has been pretty easy. I am one of the lucky ones. I don't get most of the symptoms that everyone else does. After learning that the "comfy chair" was inherently evil I have even fewer aches and pains than I did with Braden. The baby herself is also so mild. She is calm and lets me sleep at night. When I push on her little feet she pulls them in. A pretty good house guest over all. Perhaps I will let her stay a bit longer. After all, I haven't finished washing the car seat yet!

3 comments:

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

I think you meant JUNE 27...let's hope you don't go until July 27. And are you sure you want to be induced on the 4th? Baby Girl may not like having to share her birthday with the USA!

Becky said...

Ditto everything Robin said! Good luck with the delivery--wish I could be there to see this new cousin!

Jackee said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear the news of the birth. I'm so glad you get to have a little girl, too. We find out on Monday. I hope it's a girl, too, but I will be content with a boy as well. I don't know if I can say the same for Troy and Ashlee, they both REALLY want another girl!