Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Orange Juice Blues

On our trip to Arizona, a few things kept me from feeling my best. The first was cutting my toe in the middle of the night at the Bed and Breakfast on a sharp piece of floor stone. I stumbled back to bed, tried not to get any blood on the pristine white duvet, eminated angry vibes at the cosmos and then limped a bit for the rest of the trip. But I'm all better now :)!

The other one hasn't quite gone away. It began with nausea at around 4pm on each day that I had a nice breakfast in the morning. Breakfast allergy? No. Natalie'Christensen's own special brand of orange juice induced morning (evening) sickness. The second time it happened I remembered the feeling from last pregnancy and I knew what it was. Yay!

3 comments:

Jackee said...

I'm so excited for you. By the way, when are you due?

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Orange juice always made me throw up when I was pregnant - sorry if that is too graphic. Weird, huh? But it didn't wait until 4pm! How are you feeling these days?

Aunti Nati said...

I am due June 27 which means anytime in July :). How are you, Jackee? So nice of you to check my blog. Next on my list of things to do is to link to other blogs and get more organized about checking other people! With the first trimester over I finally have a little more energy to get things done.