Sunday, September 28, 2008

Witchy-Poo

Friday morning I took Braden to Gardener Village to see their halloween decorations. After he rode a poiny, we ate lunch at Archibalds and spent about and hour looking at all of their witches. Of course, when we stopped at the first witch I thought we might be there all day. The witch was attached to the restaurant tower as if she had just crashed into it while flying on her broom. Braden didn't think it was funny or scarry - he was just VERY concerned that she was probably hurt. He demanded we stick around until she fell so we could help her. It took a few minutes but I was fainlly able to explain that when she was ready to come down, there would be a team of people helping her. He was satisfied enough to see the rest of the decorations and I was thrilled to be reminded of what a sweet boy I have!

Braden, sitting-a-spell with a Gardner Village Witch.

4 comments:

DizzyLizzy said...

I am so jealous!!!! And Braden is sooooo adorable!!!!!!

Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Quick thinking on the team of people to help the witch. What a sweet boy! You know what Gardiner village makes me think of...you and me and fried green tomatoes...

Jackee said...

Hey, I just found your blog thanks to your cute Christmas letter. I don't have time to read it now, but I will later. Have a very Merry Christmas. You can check out my blog too if you would like.

Shelly said...

It was so good to hear from you! Congratulations on having another!